Friday 11 May 2018

Questoris Knight Magaera

Now for something completely different! I have to confess I've had a soft spot for Forge World products for quite some time, but I haven't attempted to paint many of them as yet, and certainly nothing this big - a Questoris Knight Magaera:



I've assembled the beast and primed it, so will be turning my attention to painting it next. I'm going for a House Malinax paint scheme, which was a traitor House in the Horus Heresy.

I'm going to be largely using an airbrush to lay down the larger expanses of colour. Not exactly a first for me, as I've had an airbrush for some time, but my first attempt a few years back was a disaster! So much so that I walked away from it for some time, but after watching some Youtube tutorials I gave it another practice on some other figures and I'm much happier with it now. So I'm really looking forward to how this turns out!

2 comments:

  1. Corking hell! Best of luck! You've got it assembled so that's the first 80% of the project sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Chris :-) If I dont make it any further then at least it looks quite fetching in black!

    ReplyDelete